Eills Law assists clients with interests in new markets or business before state agencies and boards. These include New Hampshire agencies such as the Board of Pharmacy, the Board of Medicine, the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), the Department of Insurance, the Bureau of Administrative Services of DHHS, the Department of Revenue Administration, and the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Division of Charitable Trusts. In addition, Eills Law represents clients in rule-making proceedings before these agencies and the New Hampshire legislature’s Joint Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules (JLCAR).
- Counsel to numerous health care facilities in rule-making proceedings governing health care facilities before the New Hampshire Health Services Planning and Review (CON) Board.
- Adviser to entities concerned about drafting of rules relating to new tax before the New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration.
- Counsel to a health care facility before the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy in matters concerning the sale of certain products to particular populations.
- Counsel to a continuing care retirement community concerning revisions to contracts overseen by the New Hampshire Department of Insurance.
- Counsel to a New Hampshire hospital in proceedings with the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Revenue Administration concerning disproportionate share (DSH) payments and related issues.